Junior Developers, did they teach you debugging in school?
Python is a hot technology that is popping up everywhere. But what do you do when it stops working?
Adventures In Python Debugging is a new ebook that presents strategies and tips whether you are a new developer or just new to Python. Save time by getting a head start on knowing what to do first, and what tools work best.
Here’s a peek at some of the things you will learn about:
- The basic steps of debugging (are you missing the most important step?)
- Using Python’s built in debugger: How to use it and how to make it more awesome
- Tools and techniques for unusual situations
- Preventing bugs from reaching production
- Stories of unusual problems
- Tips for working with APIs
Included in the zip file:
- PDF and EPUB versions of the book
- A quick resources guide to help you get straight to the good stuff and get up and running with best tools available (many are open source and free!).
- Size1.78 MB